Shandelle Wolfe Recker was born and raised in Weatherford, Oklahoma. She is the youngest child of Homer and Becky Wolfe. She graduated from Weatherford High School in 1995 and received her undergraduate degree from Southwestern Oklahoma State University in 1998. While at Southwestern, Shandelle was active in the Student Government Association and was Homecoming Chairperson in 1996.
Shandelle received her Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Oklahoma in 2001. She is admitted to practice in the State of Oklahoma and in the United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma.
Shandelle began her private practice on October 2, 2001. She is a member and past President of the Custer County Bar Association and a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association. She is a member of the Family Law Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association and has been named a Rising Star in the area of Family Law by Superlawyers. She is a Fellow of the Oklahoma Bar Foundation and a past recipient of the Hicks Epton Law Day Award.
Shandelle is a member of Weatherford First United Methodist Church, the Weatherford Chapter of Kiwanis as well as a member of Beta Sigma Phi Sorority. She and her husband, Ryan, were married in 2000 and have one son, Wryland.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Estate Planning
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor - 2001
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Honors: Student Government Association, Member
- Named a Rising Star in the area of Family Law by Super Lawyers
- Hicks Epton Law Day Award, Past Recipient
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Custer County Bar Association, Member and Past President
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Family Law Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation, Fellow
Pro Bono Activities
- Weatherford First United Methodist Church, Member
- Weatherford Chapter of Kiwanis
- Beta Sigma Phi