Ryan D. Recker
Ryan grew up in Eakly, Oklahoma. He graduated Valedictorian of his Senior class in 1996. He then attended Southwestern Oklahoma State University where he obtained his undergraduate degree in 2000. Ryan attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He received his Juris Doctor with Honors in 2002.
Ryan and Shandelle were married in 2000. They have one son, Wryland.
Ryan is on the Board of Directors for the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Ryan is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Foundation and a past president and current member of the Custer County Bar Association as well as the Oklahoma Bar Association.
Ryan is admitted to practice law in Oklahoma and practices all over Western Oklahoma.
Areas of Practice
- Drug Charges including Trafficking
- Domestic Assault and Battery
- Sexual Assault
- Child Abuse
- Drivers License Issues
- All Criminal Cases
- Property Law
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: With Honors
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation, Member
- Custer County Bar Association, Past President
- Custer County Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member